Thursday, December 11, 2008

St. Nick 2008

One of our family traditions is to celebrate the Eve of St. Nicholas on the 5th (A german tradition that Mike's family has practiced). That night, St. Nick comes and leaves a treat in our girls' boots that they leave by the front door. He always leaves a little snow behind too!

He brought Emma a unicorn and Lili a book! (Although, Lili's couldn't fit in her boots)

This is last year's blog post about St. Nick Day!http://cranstonfam.blogspot.com/2007/12/guess-who-came-to-our-house.html


2 comments:

Rebecca Setzer Schroeder said...

I love this idea. I wish we would have done that with the kids. Santa makes an early stop by our house on Christmas eve to let us know he is watching and ready for everyone to go to bed. He leaves us our new Christmas PJ's to wear to bed that night. *****PS I love thumb suckers. Ella Grace is a thumb sucker and I think it is adorable.*****

LeAnne said...

what a great tradition!! i love that he always leaves a little snow!!