Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Tree

Here are just a few pictures that I've been meaning to post. This is our tree. It is artificial, which is a first for me. I have always had a real tree, I love the way they smell. And my house would smell so Christmasy for monthes afterwards b/c of all the fir needles in my vacuum cleaner. But, I was tiring quick of having to tackle lights each year, and when I saw this tree, I knew it would be perfect. It still has a very natural woodsy feel to it, it has berries, pine cones, and each branch is tipped in snow.



Emma enjoyed reading her Christmas books under the tree before we wrapped the gifts and put them under it.

Lili likes the tree :)



She's scooting her way around these days, not too much of a handful yet, but we're getting there!







0 comments: