Mike turned 30 in November, just before Thanksgiving! Like I said...I'm playing catch up! To celebrate, I threw him a SURPRISE party! I think we got him pretty good!
Our dear friends and family that came!
A special friend of ours, Bruce made Michael's birthday cake....chocolate and peanut butter. It tasted just as great as it looks!
Barika made this awesome banner! She means so much to us, we've been so blessed by her friendship. She is in Mike's college class that he leads at church.
I had a "30 Years of Memories" table. I had alot of fun doing this part! I learned things about Mike that I didn't know before.....like he collected stamps! This pictures shows an old cross-stitched piece with Mike's birth date on it, his toy airplane, and his first bible.The plaid scarf running down the center of the table is the Cranston tartan of Scotland, Mike's heritage.

Yearbook pictures, don't we all love looking at these?!
One of Mike's best friends, Mark Bell. His family has been such a blessing to us both. We treasure their friendship beyond what words can say!

Yearbook pictures, don't we all love looking at these?!
One of Mike's best friends, Mark Bell. His family has been such a blessing to us both. We treasure their friendship beyond what words can say!Our pastor, Scott Gossett and his wife, Sandra are standing to the left. And another dear friend Jay Rinkel just to the right.
Nathan and Taylor (2 of Mike's college students), they are down at Auburn this year. We went to help them move in, it was so much fun! We got to relive our glory days!
Nathan and Taylor (2 of Mike's college students), they are down at Auburn this year. We went to help them move in, it was so much fun! We got to relive our glory days!We had some really dear friends make a special effort to travel in for the party. From Birmingham, to Cartersville, GA to Bristol, VA! We love you all! Thanks for coming!
Also, to the guys who made it happen, Mike and Micah! Thank you so much for distracting Mike! You made that part alot easier for me! You guys did great!







1 comments:
AWESOME....looks like a really fun party. I love the memory table...what a sweet wife!!
Post a Comment