Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas! We weren't able to get Christmas cards out this year but I really enjoyed recieving all of yours! So, you can consider this a digital Christmas card, I guess. I know it's not as good as getting one in the mail. Next year we will be better about that!

Emma took this for us! She wanted one of us kissing by the tree, hehe!

Emma and I reading our last story of the Advent book on Christmas Eve. What a special book that was! She really looked forward to each day's story!

You'd better not eat Santa's cookies!


Santa came to Grandma and Grandpa's on Christmas Day to visit the children and see if they liked all the presents he brought them!

Emma's still not too sure about Santa. But she did good - she let Mimi hold her while she talked with him!

Deuce, Dean, Chloe, Emma, Lili, and Maddie ~ the grandchildren
From our family to yours ~ MERRY CHRISTMAS!!






0 comments: