Okay, so I just celebrated my 31st birthday and I did something that I've always wanted to do but just never had.........
What an awesome experience! And definitely one that I will not forget! Especially, the part when I opened my eyes and saw this needle sticking through my nose, YIKES!!!! But, it wasn't very painful, just one little tear.
Emma likes it, she told me I looked beautiful :) Hubby really likes it.....a neat little tidbit for you: A little while back, I asked Mike what he would think about me getting my nose pierced, he told me that he was just thinking a few days earlier that I would look good with it pierced! So, that was the fuel that got me seriously thinking about it. I wouldn't have done it if he wasn't for it.
So, I just thought I should blog about it! I blog about everything else, so why not this?
So, here it is!
November 9, 2016
9 years ago


3 comments:
Oh my word...I can't believe it...You are so hip!
i'm glad you blogged about it...you look adorable!!
i cant believe i missed this before! i love it! and i'm proud of you for going for it!!
Post a Comment