Friday, May 30, 2008

School Prep

Emma starts 4 year old Kingergarten in August! So we've been practicing writing her name and letters. I think she will love it! I have opted not to tell her yet b/c if I do I know she'll ask every day "when am I going to get to go to school?" So, to make things easier on both of us, I'm waiting to tell her til closer to time.
I'm really excited about starting this new stage with Emma. She's always loved the idea of school. We've been having "school time" at our house since she was really little, she's even made me drive her by the school she'll be going to when she's in 5 yr old kindergarten. She sees the school buses drive down the road and can't wait to ride one one day!


Guess who?

This is a cute little picture she drew yesterday. Really cute I think!


3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I agree...that is a pretty awesome picture. And I am loving the mask!

Mark Bell said...

What an excellent artist!

Kendra said...

The picture is precious as is her written name! She's going to be an A+ student! ;o)

Love the mask picture--she is so precious!