Friday, May 9, 2008

Not Your Average Tea Party!

Emma and I had a tea party today! We dressed up in our finest mardi gras beads and you'll even get to see me sporting a fashionable feather boa! We had alot of fun with the camera. It's kind of difficult to take a picture of myself while playing with Emma. So, some of the pics are fuzzy and just plain silly looking. Also, I'm experimenting with photoshop, so the coloring in some of the pics is a little crazy. But I think they came out kinda cool :)











Hey! Have you ever had Cap'n Crunch at a tea party?


2 comments:

Kendra said...

I can't think of anything better than Cap'n Crunch for a tea party! Yum! heehee. How fun and sweet! It looks like you two had quite the party!

LeAnne said...

Tea parties are the greatest. I would say that Kylee Anne averages about 2 every single day. And I am lovin' the quotes from "the office".