Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Some Things...

Here are some things you may or may not know about Emma:

Her favorite songs:
Rudolph the Red nose Reindeer (yes, we sing it every night )
Frosty the Snowman
Jesus Loves Me, He who Died (that's what Emma calls it)
Praise Ye the Lord
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
"Pones" of Rock-n-Roll (I know I need to explain....perhaps in a later post :)

Favorite Toys:
My Little Pony
Littlest Pet Shop
Curious George
Anything Animals! She loves animals!
Computer Games: PBS kids, Nick jr., Jumpstart Kindergarten

Favorite Animals:
Reindeer
Puppies
Penguins
Monkeys
Pandas

Favorite Movies:
Bambi
Bee Movie
Curious George
Snow White

Emma wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up or a zoo keeper!

She has a cute little language all her own:
"Scurprise" - Surprise
"Earwack" - Ear wax
"Tar-lin" - What she calls her guitar (a combination of guitar and violin)
"Fablious "- Fabulous

Some sweet things she has said:
Daddy is so handsome.
Mommy, you look stylish (I'm not sure who told her that!)
I love you mommy, you're the best cooker!

Just some of the many things that make her so sweet!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

What an awesome post! These are the things that you'll keep close to your heart forever. They grow and change way to fast!

Kendra said...

Thanks for sharing! She has such a cute little personality! I think my favorite is that she says "fablious"! And no one has to say you're stylish, Amy...she just knows you ARE! :o)