Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring Pics

Here are a few pics of our flowers.
Emma actually picked out these for the flower pot and helped me plant them. She's a good little helper!
This is a small azalea that we planted last year. I thought it looked so pretty. Most of the blooms have already fallen off my other azaleas, I was kind of late taking pictures, I wonder why?

We have a jasmine plant vining next to our back door, and a mockingbird made it's nest right in the middle of it. At the end of last week, she hatched 4 baby birds. We've really enjoyed watching the mom and dad fly back and forth feeding their little ones. You have to look close, but you can see one of the little baby birds.

This is my new birdhouse from Papa and Mimi! I love it! I thought it looked nice in my spirea bush!

1 comments:

LeAnne said...

WOW, girl, you've got a green thumb. It looks gorgeous!!