***Caution: Explosive Content****
Well, Sunday mornings around here can be quite a whirlwind, trying to get us all out the door on time for church! Throw in a massive poop and you've got chaos! But isn't that just typical :) I mean us moms are supposed to be running at least 20 minutes ahead of schedule so as to allow for any "unexpected" incidents that might interfere with our striving efforts towards timeliness right? HA! If I'm out the door and in the car, all kids are buckled in, and my hair somewhat put together, then we are GOOD!
Well, Lili's gone quite a few days without having a bowel movement and I knew it should be any day now. But I also knew it would probably be the "one" of the century b/c ya know she's got to make up for lost time right?
Well, needless to say she poops in the car as we are nearing church, it goes all in her car seat, I mean down through the buckles and everything! Thankfully, I did have a backup outfit and my mom! B/c as soon as we got to church mom changed Lili while I took care of my 3 and 4 yr old SS class.
All I'm saying is "Thank Goodness for Moms!" and I think Lili was saying "Thank Goodness for Grand moms!"
This is a picture of the girls together this morning before church. I thought they looked so cute in their matching dresses! Too bad they didn't make it through church that way!
November 9, 2016
9 years ago


5 comments:
Oh, Amy, isn't that always the way it happens. When Ryan was a baby that happened to us as we were pulling into the parking lot for a portrait session. And, unlike you, I had forgotten a back up outfit. What a morning and thank goodness you had your mom with you (Hello, Ms. Faye)!!
oh, and they are adorable in their matching dresses.
Nice Sunday morning! I remember once when J did that all of David in a restaurant...while some men w/o kids laughed at the next table! The great wonderful moments of parenting:-) Fun stuff!
Well, at least your hair looked good...and I thought you were handling it all amazingly well. Well, you and your Mom. =)
Ah...fun times! Yes...this will always happen! Especially if the outfit is new--that's what I've found. What a fabulous mommy you are with a backup outfit! Don't forget to replace your backup outfit for next time (b/c you KNOW there'll be one...probably next Sunday morning!)!!
Your girls are just too cute!
Post a Comment