Friday, June 6, 2008

Her Sixth Hour

Lili was going on her sixth hour of napping when I took this picture, although I couldn't bring myself to wake her, she did finally wake up about 30 minutes later. Maybe it was the fact that I was vacuuming :) By that time I had just about the entire house vacuumed! She's a very sound sleeper, I just hope she sleeps for me tonight!


I can't believe she's just about 4 months old! She's been such a sweet baby, very easy going! In this picture she has the same two fingers in her mouth that Emma's sucks (notice the present tense.....we are still working on that).


2 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness. She is just beautiful! And how absolutely precious that she sucks on the same fingers as Emma! I just think that is so sweet!

Emily Gossett said...

cute:-) I'm so glad you found out how to get music on here!! I clicked on yours and got some on ours too:-) Good job, Amy:-)