Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Coffee Shop

Mike loves working with our College and Career group at church. He and his good friend Micah have been putting alot of time, effort, and heart into growing this area of our church. "The Coffee Shop" is still under construction but we are praying that it will be a place where college and singles can come together and grow deeper in their relationship with the Lord and have a Passion for Him! Please pray for this ministry, specifically as it's just getting on it's 'feet' that God will be glorified and magnified and that His fame would spread throughout this ministry and into our community!

I REALLY like our sign/logo! Katie from our college group worked this up for us! I think she did a great job!



2 comments:

Emily Gossett said...

I love this! You guys are doing a great job! We'll be praying for all of you!

Mark Bell said...

I want some Cranston Coffee