My friend Laura Lynn made these for my baby shower and they were such a hit that I made some for Christie's shower. This picture is of the pacifiers Laura Lynn made, I did not get a chance to take a pic of the ones I made.
But if you are interested in making these ever, here is the recipe:
1. Make a batch of royal icing. Using a wire whisk, beat together 1/4 cup cold water and 3 tablespoons meringue powder until foamy. Whisk in 2 cups confectioners sugar.2. Using a clean paint brush, use royal icing to 'glue' two mints together. Place flat side down and allow to dry 'handle' side up.3. Use royal icing to 'glue' jellybean into the hole of the top mint. When completely dry, tie with a ribbon.
November 9, 2016
9 years ago


1 comments:
Amy, those are adorable. Thanks for the instructions...i'll have to try to make them.
Post a Comment