Boy, are we glad to have daddy back! We missed him sooo much while he was away in Slovakia! After "moving" back in to our house last weekend, we have just spent this week getting back to normal or as close to normal as we can. What is normal anyway? Anyways..... I haven't posted because well, frankly I haven't taken any pics at all this week....until today. We have a drool machine these days! I think some teeth may be on their way :) All Lili does is gnaw and drool, stick her fingers in her mouth and gnaw and drool. She's still a pleasant baby in spite of all the teething. She learned lots of new tricks while daddy was away. She's started reaching out for her toys, she's found her toes, and she loves to bounce in her jumperoo. She's growing so fast!
November 9, 2016
9 years ago




1 comments:
What an adorable little drool machine!! How awesome is the jumperoo...my kids LOVED the jumperoo.
Post a Comment