I was browsing through some old photos that I had downloaded to the computer a while back and thought I'd share them with all of you!
This picture was taken in Auburn at a costume party a friend of mine had. We were dating and dressed up as "ravers" using some of Mike's brother Johnathon's clothes! Check out Mike's slicked back "do", I did that!

While we were dating, we came to Huntsville for a concert with some friends. Here we are with Mike's brother Johnathon, Leshay (on my left) and Holly (on my right)! These are my girls!
This was taken on my first visit to Huntsville, this was in the parking lot of our now church home! This picture was taken about 10 years ago, can you tell? Mike's sister Christie's on my left and Amy on my right.
Mike lived in Alaska with his uncle for about 3 months before we were engaged. Here is a pic of him skiing with his uncle!
Another great picture of Mike in Alaska! One of my favorites :)
Mike's old VW!
Look at Mike's long hair! Just two little love bugs! I know, that's cheesy but I couldn't resist!
More pics of us in Alaska!
Holgate Glacier.....this is where he proposed!
The newly engaged couple!We hadn't seen each other in three months!
Shopping for wedding dresses!
Our closest friends! Steven, Leshay, and Holly........We were inseparable :)
We have been so blessed with 8 precious years of marriage. Hope you enjoyed seeing these pics just as much as I did when I came across them! I had forgotten that I even had them on the computer!









5 comments:
Loved all the pictures! So sweet!
sweet, sweet pictures!! you guys are adorable...then and now!
10 years....really???? yow-zah! Cute pics....but was his hair REALLY that long...??? Amazing! :)
Golly, there were a lot of kissing pictures. :)
great pics, amy! you've got some great hair..i always loved it short! of course, mike's got some great hair, too..never seen those pictures of it so long! love it! yall are so cute!
Post a Comment