The true meaning of Christmas? Jesus Christ
The spirit of Christmas is found in the hearts of little children, in the sounds of their giggles, in their excitement and anticipation of the night " you know who comes to visit"!
Well, we have a "new" friend around our house.......baby Jesus. I pulled down one of our Nativity scenes for Christmas and Emma was so excited to play with it! But since it is fragile, the only piece small enough and that probably will not break is the baby Jesus. So.....she has carried baby Jesus around for the past two days! Her little imagination never ceases to amaze me. He's ridden with her in the carseat, sang songs with her as she rides in back. He has ridden in one of her play cars she got from her Uncle Brad. He goes everywhere she goes!
That makes me think about something. My life. Do I "bring Jesus" with me everywhere I go? God calls us to have a child like faith. I think this might be what he means!
November 9, 2016
9 years ago


2 comments:
Excellent post. Just so you will know, you have always had Jesus with you with LL and I have been around.
I think the world needs to know about Jesus' phat ride. Pics are needed of him cruising!
Post a Comment