Sunday, December 31, 2006

Passion!

Mike and I leave in the morning with 40 or so college students from our church for a conference in Atlanta called Passion. Please keep us in your prayers this week. It will be from Monday thru Thursday. You can visit the link I have listed on the right side of my blog if you're curious to know what this conference is all about.

In a nutshell ...... it's about a passion for Jesus.....God used this conference hugely in my life (back in 1998 and 99). It taught me more about what it means to walk closely with the Lord, to abide in him, to enjoy him, to be passionate for him and most importantly to share him!

It is a huge answer to prayer that Mike and I get to go together with our church. John and Peggy have so graciously agreed to keep Emma for the week. And believe me, Emma is so excited to stay with them! I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to share when we get back. So, for now.......

Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your
name and renown are the desire of our hearts. Isaiah 26:8

2 comments:

Mark Bell said...

Nice 268 reference

Mark Bell said...

I am dissapointed you are not updating your blog from the conference.

We are praying for you!