Monday, December 11, 2006

Baby Jesus..... Where are You?

Missing: Baby Jesus
Height: about 2"
Last seen riding in lime green VW Beetle on Friday night

Picture of getaway car

Note: Please let us know if you saw him Friday night, there is a small reward in it for you (a hug from a little girl that misses him very much!)

If you are confused about this post, look at my "Playing with Baby Jesus" post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britton was playing with the VW but I think he had some sort of animal. I will be on the lookout. This is not the time of year to lose baby Jesus.

Amy said...

And well... part of me knew it was probably not the best idea to let Emma play with him, but it was just so darn cute that I couldn't help it. I knew she wouldn't do it too many more years so why not!

Mark Bell said...

Last I saw him he was riding solo in the Viper on Emma's bed

Amy said...

Well the viper is empty too! I thought I almost found him last night under Emma's bed, b/c there was a thermometer there that I had been looking for so I figured Jesus was there too but he wasn't!