Sunday, November 23, 2008

Her Earrings

So, the story goes like this: Emma got her ears pierced back during the summer, the advice given us was to twist and clean them each day for six weeks then come back for a complimentary check up. So, we did and I treated Emma to her first set of big girl earrings. She picked these out, they're little heart dangly ones. Well, we get home and get ready to change the originals out for these. She would have NONE OF IT!!!!! In fact, we kept these earrings for about 2 months after that. Finally, I convinced her that putting these new earrings in would not feel as though her ears were getting pierced all over again. So, voila! Here is Emma wearing her first pair of 'big girl" earrings. Now that she knows it isn't painful, she has been changing them on an almost daily basis which adds a little time to getting dressed these days. But, comes with the territory I guess! Having 3 girls getting dressed each morning is sure to have it's ups and downs :)

But, isn't she a cutie?





















0 comments: