This past weekend, Mike and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary.......of dating that is! Our first date was Auburn's homecoming, fall of "98......I remember when he knocked on the door of my apartment and said he needed to ask me a question. Well, we started talking and before I knew it, it was 11:00 (like 3 hours later) and he still hadn't asked me anything! (And I knew what it was going to be). So, finally I reminded him of the reason he came over in the first place.........and here we are ten years later!
We had so much fun last weekend, we hung out after the game with old friends and visited some of the guys in Mike's college SS class that are going to Auburn, hung out with them til 2:00 in the morning! This ole' girl ain't what she used to be! We still had SO much fun though. Went to church where we used to be members while we lived in Auburn and caught up with the pastor there that lead us through pre-marital counseling. It was great reliving our glory days. What sweet memories we've made!
November 9, 2016
9 years ago



2 comments:
that sounds like FUN!! you guys are TOO cute!!
You guys are definitely too cute! The pictures are great! I'm glad ya'll had a great time!
Post a Comment