I am with the girls at my mom and dad's for the next several days while Mike is on a mission trip to Slovakia. I'm sure most of you know how exhausting it is travelling with little ones. Well, the girls have fared well. We've gone from our house to Mississippi and visited family there, now we're "staying put" for a while at mom and dad's. We had such a great visit with the Miss. family.
Well, all three of us have been kind of sniffy the last few days. Allergies, I guess. Although, Lili's is probably just a little cold. But anyway, last night Emma was starting to cough after she had fallen asleep. So I walked in there and offered her water. Well, it's very difficult to get Emma to take anything after she's fallen asleep whether its medicine or whatever. So....I anticipated that I was probably gonna get a big refusal from her instead i got her looking up at me with those dreamy little eyes in her sweetest little sleepy voice, "No, just two hugs." So, that's what she got. And no more coughing after that! :)
November 9, 2016
9 years ago


3 comments:
Amy...that is such a sweet story. Thanks for sharing. Have fun at your parents!!
How sweet! And your awesome...just two hugs from you and the coughing stops! ;)
That is too sweet! She is such a precious little sweetheart!
Post a Comment