Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Getting Ready

Mike and I are both packing up this week, but we're heading in different directions. He's headed to Slovakia and I'm headed to south Alabama! He'll be joining our church on a mission trip to teach Slovak youth English. He'll be gone for 2 weeks, so we're movin' in with mom and dad! Please keep Mike and our crew in your prayers, it'll be tough without dad around, we'll miss him tons but we know he's going to be right where God wants him! He went there last year and was blessed so much by all the friendships made. I know he's so excited about going back. It's a busy week around here though, lots and lots of packing to do! I'll be posting pics from mom and dads next week. I'm really looking forward to our long visit :)

1 comments:

Emily said...

have fun in excel! i hope we can get over there to see you while you're there!