Sunday, November 19, 2006

War Tide!!!!!


You all know what huge Auburn fans Mike and I are, well some friends of ours own a bookstore in Tuscaloosa and we have been working with them at the bama home games selling t-shirts and other bama propaganda! It's been alot of fun and I've seen some interesting things. I still remain true orange and blue even though I did wear an "Alabama" navy t-shirt. I tried to go as neutral as I could with out getting myself into trouble. Saturday I even wore my striped scarf that had orange and red in it so that my point was more subtle or at least I thought it was!


But after the game was over, a drunk bama fan came riding by shouting WAR TIDE!!!!! I don't know if it was just a lack of judgement and brain cells or if he actually in his moment of intoxicity realized what I was doing.

Hmmm?

2 comments:

gwynn said...

I think you are both traitors! hehe, at least you wore navy with your traitorous alabama emblems. i hope you washed your hands after being in tuscaloosa.

Mark Bell said...

He was probably just thrown by the blue Alabama shirt.