OK! So, this is my attempt to keep in touch with all of you family and dear friends that mean so so much to us! A few of my friends have blogs on this site and I am always so encouraged when I read them. So, now it's my turn I guess. I've been wanting to set this up for a long time but just haven't had the time or energy to sit and do it. But it's been kindof a lazy day around here today so I thought this was the perfect opportunity!
Well, Christmas is my favorite time of year and Emma makes it even more fun. She gets so excited, but I have to tell you we've had the movie Elf playing in our DVD player for the past several monthes. Emma loves it! We've sang Frosty the Snowman before she goes to bed at night since I can't remember when. Yes I love Christmas but this is all her doing! With all that said, we had a little fun today dressing up in our santa hat and making Christmas cookies.
Well, Christmas is my favorite time of year and Emma makes it even more fun. She gets so excited, but I have to tell you we've had the movie Elf playing in our DVD player for the past several monthes. Emma loves it! We've sang Frosty the Snowman before she goes to bed at night since I can't remember when. Yes I love Christmas but this is all her doing! With all that said, we had a little fun today dressing up in our santa hat and making Christmas cookies.



0 comments:
Post a Comment