Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Season for Giving





Everyday it seems there are more and more things added to my "to do list" for the month of December. And as I write this post, I am almost overwhelmed by the busyness of this holiday season. But with a little one, I am continually reminded to not lose sight of what Christmas is truly about, the gift of God's grace....through Jesus. I'm so excited and thankful to be able to carry on special family traditions. Emma and I have already driven around to look at Christmas lights twice! That "childlike" faith and excitement is a breath of fresh air.

Here are a few pictures of Emma visiting one of the older ladies in our church, Ms. Barkley. She went with Mimi and Papa to deliver her a gift basket. She had so much fun playing with Ms. Barkley's frogs.

1 comments:

Mark Bell said...

I am glad you are making time to update your blog, despite your busy schedule.