Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Losing her first tooth...

A couple of years ago, Emma bumped her two front teeth really hard and loosened them both. They tightened back up but were discolored from deadening the nerves inside, one more than the other. Last week, Emma started complaining about her teeth hurting and after a trip to the dentist we realized she had a ABSESSED tooth and it needed to be pulled.
Emma was such a brave girl! She was sooo excited about finally losing a tooth :)
Here she is before:
And right after!


And with a bright toothless grin the next day!
The tooth fairy was very good to her b/c she had to endure a really bad toothache for about a week! And she was so brave at the dentist!






2 comments:

Kristen said...

Poor sweet girl. I had so many teeth pulled when I was little. It's no fun. I hope that the tooth the Eliana hit doesn't develop an abscess :o(

Mrs. Laura Aquila, the teacher said...

Yea Emma! I hope she is feeling MUCH better now :)