We surprised Mike's parents with a surprise "photo shoot" on Sunday with all of the grandkids! So, while the photographer was doin' her work, I was trying to capture a few shots myself. Also, today we went to the Botanical Gardens, there are a few of those mingled in as well.

Emma at the Fairy Gate - today at the gardens.

Emma and I at a train station in Opelika for the photo shoot. Mike took this for me, I don't have many of just me and Emma :)

Emma with Mimi and Papa


Emma and Chloe looking at this really old truck

Playin' around while the others were getting their pictures taken.

At the Botanical Garden Butterfly House

Me and Mike

Emma with Wayland (Amy and Rob's daughter) and Lili

Mike and Lili

Johnathon and Deuce in Opelika
3 comments:
i love these pictures...you're doing a great job of photography:)
Love love love the pictures! You did a great job!
your pictures are beautiful!
~Katie Harris
Post a Comment