Well, I'm 1 out of the other 300,000 people that will have their gall bladders taken out this year! Over the past 2 months, I've had these episodes that have been waking me up at night, very sharp pain in my upper abdomen and back.......I just thought it must be really bad heart burn/acid indigestion. It would keep me up most of the night, after a few hours I'd finally be comfortable enough to settle down and go back to sleep. The last episode was a long one. It lasted all night long (2:30 am - 8:30am), so I went to urgent care. Through an ultrasound, they detected that I had multiple layers of gall stones......like gravel. Doc wanted to remove it asap, so about a week later, here I am.....in recovery......very sore.......but the pain is less by the day. My mom and dad came up for the surgery to help Mike with the girls. I can't lift anything heavier than 10 lbs for two weeks, so Lili (my 23 pounder) will have to learn to walk really quickly! Thanks so much for all the prayers and support, it really was an encouragement to me. I love you all!
November 9, 2016
9 years ago


1 comments:
so happy that your momma and daddy were able to come up to help mike with the girls...it also doesn't hurt to have momma around when we aren't feeling well. no matter how old we get, sometimes we just need mom:)
Post a Comment