Sunday, February 8, 2009

One!!!

































Yesterday, we celebrated Lili turning 1, we are so thankful for this precious little girl. She has been such a sweet blessing to us. This past month she hasn't been feeling very well, but started perking up just in time for her birthday :)
These pictures have been gathered from my mom's digital camera and from her Aunt Christie's, thank you both for taking such great pics of our little one year old!










2 comments:

Rebecca Setzer Schroeder said...

I have to tell you that this morning I sat rocking in the nursery and was watching Miss Lili Rose and thought to myself "I sure do love that sweet little face." She sat watching everyone with that one little finger in her mouth. She is a very special.

LeAnne said...

sweet, sweet pictures!! looks like a great 1st birthday...why do they have to grow up so fast???