A couple of weeks ago, we had a Christmas Party at the house for Mike's College Group at church, as you can see it was a "Tacky Sweater" Theme. We had alot of fun!

Mike wore one of his mom's old sweaters and shirt (with shoulder pads!), he slicked his hair down real nice too!

The best I could come up with was some jingle bell earrings with this lovely french horn shirt! It was embellished with a nice little plaid bow and poinsettas!

I just love Barika! She looked so Christmas-y, decked out in family 'heirlooms" from head to toe!

It's alot of fun hanging out with our college group, it makes us feel young again! We love you guys!
2 comments:
LOVE the tacky sweaters! I SO wanted to have a tacky Christmas party, so I enjoyed looking through your pictures. =)
~Katie Harris
Love it:-)
Post a Comment