Saturday, January 3, 2009

More Christmas please!

Okay, I 'm soooo sad that Christmas is over. I love that time of the year. The Christmas movies on tv, the music playing everywhere, all the fun Christmas activities to do. I love being with family, and celebrating this special time of year with my two girls. It's always sad to me when it's time to take the decorations down..........needless to say, I haven't done that yet! So, to continue in the Christmas spirit, here are a few pics taken from our Christmas at my mom and dad's.

Baking Black Skillet Apple Pie with Nanny!

Nanny and her grandbabies!


We love you!

Emma's 1st steak cooked especially for her from my dad! And if you've had one of his steaks, you know what a privilege this is!!!!


Decorating nanny's doors for Christmas


Lili loved eating the ribbon more than anything else!


Sweet Lili

Dad had been craving some good old fashioned Thumbprint Cookies, so Emma and I surprised him with a few that we had baked!









0 comments: