Yep! That's right, yesterday marked the day that I have been alive for THREE DECADES! In other words.... YES, I'M THIRTY NOW!.. I'm hanging on (by a very fine thread, mind you) but never-the-less hanging on to the age old saying, "With age comes wisdom", you may not see any grey hairs on my head but I know I've got at least 3! One for every year Emma's been alive :) And after today, I probably have at least 3 more!
All joking aside though, yesterday was a special day! My parents came up to help us celebrate. It was a very special day to me, I really enjoyed being with them and Michael was so sweet, he gave me beautiful roses, took me shopping, and Mom and Dad treated us all to dinner at Macaroni Grill. I'm truly excited about this time in my life. I'm very thankful for the life God has given me and the lessons he has taught me along the way. And I'm looking forward to what this next stage of my life holds!
November 9, 2016
9 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment