My husband celebrated his 29th birthday on Saturday...........the day Auburn was victorious yet again over the Crimson Tide! I just had to add that :)
We celebrated Thanksgiving and Mike's birthday with family over the weekend. It was a very special time that reminded me just how blessed I am to be a part of such a loving and wonderful family and how blessed I am to have such a caring and loving husband. I'm so thankful that God brought Michael into my life. He has been such an awesome example of God's love to me and to our daughter. Here are some pictures taken over the past year that are really special to me.
This one was actually taken today, in his sister Amy's birthday gift... a North Face Fleece ! Thanks Amy, it's awesome!
I love this pic of us at Christie's wedding.
He's always so helpful with Emma. To let you in on a little secret, he knows how to sew! And I do not!!!! Anytime you need a button sewn on, he's your man! Here he is sewing a little loop around Emma's finger so that her hooves did not bother her. What a sweet dad! His talents sure come in handy :)

He always enjoys spending time with family and friends. That was one of the first things that I noticed about him when we first started dating.... he values relationships.

Here he's taking care of the flower girls, making sure they do not trip on their dresses while going down the stairs. What a sweetie, always thinking of others.




1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Michael!
Post a Comment