This past weekend, Mike and I worked the Bama game with some friends of ours. So.... Mimi and Papa kept Emma for us and as you'll see they had lots of fun! Emma always enjoys going to Mimi and Papa's!

This gorilla pic was actually taken a few weeks back. It was on the side of the road and Emma just loved it. So what do grandparents do? They stop and take a picture with it! And Emma was so excited they did!

Emma and Papa at the Botanical Gardens Scarecrow Trail. I guess Papa got a little tired!

Emma and Mimi

Looking at one of the scarecrows, thankfully not so scary!

Being silly!

By the waterfall at the butterfly house.

Emma's favorite pastime..........SWIMMING!

Emma's swimming all by herself now, without floaties!

She loves the pool, she was sad when Grandpa had to close it b/c of cooler temps.


Thanks Mimi and Papa for a wonderful and fun weekend!
2 comments:
I love this last picture with Emma cuddled in next to Papa. Kudos for swimming by yourself, Emma!!!
Hey girl!! I posted on your last entry but it did not take. Love all the pics and the updates. Congrats on baby!!!! Miss you guys. Farah and the boys
Post a Comment