Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wahoo!

Well, we have found a couple of ways to stay cool despite the 90 degree weather and drought we have beein having! The first is Emma's favorite past time of course, swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's pool! She is a brave little thing. She was the first to try out the water this year! She jumped in clothes and all at grandma's last week! Thankfully, her cousin Andrew pulled her out! She's a fish I tell you! Already jumping in on her own, trying to doggy paddle around the pool. I'm really looking forward to the monthes ahead. I know they'll be filled with fun!






And the second way, is to ride around the neighborhood with the top down! This was Emma's (and mommy too) first ride in Grandpa's convertible. She had a blast. And yes, I was really nervous at first letting my child climb into the back seat without being strapped into her carseat, but honestly she rode kiddie roller coaster rides at Dollywood more dangerous than this!




1 comments:

Aubrey said...

And Thomas runs from the sprinkler...

Looks like you all are enjoying the warm weather in high fashion! Love ya!