Emma's learning how to spell her name. We've got the letters right, we just have to work a little on the order! I thought it was too cute though and had to take a picture of the first time she spelled her name!
My son is learning his name as well (he's 2.1 years old). We have his name hanging on the front of his bedroom door and most mornings, after he gets up, he wants to be lifted up so we can go over the letters of his name. He's starting to repeat me now. I'm sure in no time he'll learn how to spell it. :)
1 comments:
Good work, Emma!
My son is learning his name as well (he's 2.1 years old). We have his name hanging on the front of his bedroom door and most mornings, after he gets up, he wants to be lifted up so we can go over the letters of his name. He's starting to repeat me now. I'm sure in no time he'll learn how to spell it. :)
Post a Comment