Friday, May 4, 2012

Time has flown

And I realize it's been since Christmas that I've posted anything....so with that said, I guess it's time to catch up. In case you've missed seeing these smiling faces, here are a few recent pics.



 Can't believe one is 8 and the other 4...


First trip to the beach this year and she wasn't so sure about it which surprised me a lot. She hung out at the shoreline jumping in VERY shallow water. She's not a fan of waves but still had a lot of fun!


 

Emma has been playing soccer on Saturdays and we have enjoyed cheering her on :)



Lili had a pretty memorable egg hunt this year. She ran a train on those eggs!



About to end her 2nd grade year, she is growing into such a precious and tender hearted girl. 


I love the family that God gave me. 

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

I got to chat for a few minutes with your girls last night. They are such sweet little ladies! You are a part of a precious family, friend.