Like I mentioned, we are slowly but surely working on that to-do list. Here are a couple of projects we will be attempting to finish over the long weekend.
I purchased this night stand from my sis-in-law for Lili's room. I loved the feminine detail :) I thought it'd look pretty in her room after I gave it a face lift.
Here it is after a couple of coats of light pink. The dresser to match in the background. I will get pics up when it's complete!
Our bookshelves have been a pretty major project! Mike built them himself using old bead board.
We painted this dusty blue straight onto the bead board. We did not sand the bead board, we wanted a very rough/distressed look. It is going to be the base coat for a technique I'm using to finish the shelves. I'm a little nervous about it but excited to try something new. Hope to finish it this weekend and I'll get some pics up.
We painted this dusty blue straight onto the bead board. We did not sand the bead board, we wanted a very rough/distressed look. It is going to be the base coat for a technique I'm using to finish the shelves. I'm a little nervous about it but excited to try something new. Hope to finish it this weekend and I'll get some pics up.






0 comments:
Post a Comment