Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

Just thinking about all that God has given me.


Pensacola Beach ~ took a short visit to let the girls see the beach and play in the sand.



Lili made a sand angel.


Emma, my oldest has been such a blessing. God has taught me so much through her. She is a gift.


A few days ago, they were pretending to be Indians.


Went to the Botanical Gardens today, just me and the girls. It was an afternoon I will treasure. We just took time to enjoy the beautiful weather, we didn't rush b/c there wasn't anywhere else we needed to be. It was so nice to just watch them play, laugh, and run. I love the little moments.


They each had a map for the garden, they were directing me where to take them next...


My beautiful girl.





Digging for earth worms...


It was opening day for the butterfly house. The butterflies were everywhere. This one stayed with Emma the entire time we were in it.


She loved the little guy :)



I'm so thankful for my family and for the gift of being a mom.





















0 comments: