Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Veggie Tales Live!

I took Emma to see the Veggie Tales Live last night, just as a "mommy and me" get away. We had so much fun together! She really enjoyed seeing all of her favorite veggies live on the stage!


We spotted some friends across the room and they were so sweet to make room for us! We had a really good seat for the show, thanks Gossett's and Luttrell's!

Bob and Larry


They sang the song "At the Carwash" and bubbles started blowing everywhere, Emma ran down to the front by the stage and played in them! Thank goodness for that big pink bow, I might've lost her if she didn't have it!


It was alot of fun! If they come to your area and you have little ones, I really recommend it!

1 comments:

LeAnne said...

how much fun is that??? great pictures...i really like the one of the two of you!