We went to Bridgestreet the other night, Emma loves to ride the carousel there. It was a special treat for her.......and the treat for us? Well, the weather was wonderful! In the 60's! I'm loving this "fall type" weather! 

Kicked back........and enjoying the stroll!


Kicked back........and enjoying the stroll!
And guess what! Lili is sitting up on her own now! She's so cute, she'll just sit there and wobble back and forth, side to side while patting her little legs :)
What a growing little girl!


3 comments:
Oh, that little profile shot of Lili looks like another little girl I know... :)
WHAT FUN!!! And...isn't this weather fabulous...finally some relief from the heat. YAY LILI!!!
We're going to Washington (state) to visit Jack's parents...jack is from there. We're gonna be out there for 2 weeks...hello cool weather here we come!!!!! I LOVE TO VISIT WASHINGTON...GORGEOUS!!!
She's so cute just sitting there! Don't you just love it?? :o)
Post a Comment