Mike's friend from high school, Rhea came to visit a few nights ago and we had the best time catching up. I met her before we were married and we hit it right off, but we haven't seen her in such a long time. So, she got to meet both the girls.........we had a great time. We love you Rhea!
We hung out in Emma's room for the longest time. Emma loved playing with Rhea's hair and putting stickers on our faces as you'll see!
I promise she's not hitting her! She's just decorating our faces.
I got the biggest laugh out of this. Emma was actually trying to spell Rhea's name on my forehead, but she spelled it RIA, but backwards which as you see spells AIR! On my head! Pretty funny huh! If you can't laugh at yourself, what can you laugh at? I try not to take myself too seriously!


2 comments:
Tell Emma we will be having a class on subliminal advertising when she gets just a tad older.
I absolutely love the Cranston Family...thoughts of you all put a smile on my face. Please give Emma my love.
Post a Comment